PPP loan forgiveness is fraught with uncertainity.
Learn your risks and options
Watch the webinar
WEBINAR: How to Insure PPP Loan Risk
PPP Loan Insurance: Protection in uncertain times
If your firm has a $2 million or more PPP loan and intend to request forgiveness, you may want to watch the recording of this webinar. We address many of the questions surrounding the uncertainty of PPP loans and offer a potential risk solution.
- The audit window for PPP loans is 6 years
- If your firm is deemed an ineligible recipient, the PPP loan proceeds may have to be returned (partially or in whole), with interest, or pay fines and penalties
- Defense costs will be incurred if your eligibility is challenged and may be exposed to a private or governmental lawsuit seeking treble damages (and attorney’s fees) pursuant to the False Claims Act
- PPP loan insurance covers you for the entire audit period
- Learn details about the loan forgiveness process
Fill in your details to watch the recorded webinar
Sign Up to Receive Insights from Greyling